Reintegrate – Support to sustainable (re)integration of returnees in Serbia
Total budget: 1.226.265.01 EUR
Project duration: 02. decembar 2019. godine – 31. decembar 2021. godine
The aim of the project is creating dignified living conditions for returnees through intensive socio-economic support in order to achieve sustainable reintegration and improve reintegration mechanisms in three cities in Serbia.
Returnee families have been socially and economically reintegrated and sustainable reintegration structures have been created;
At least 130 returnee families have a regular minimum income;
Returnees participate in the daily life of the local community;
Children / young people attend school regularly.
As the ultimate goal of the project:
- Children / youth from the returnee population are enabled to participate in the education system;
- Returnees have access to the social and health care system;
- The capacity of returnee families to earn a minimum income has increased;
- The capacities of local governments and local civil society organizations have been strengthened;
- The public was informed about the challenges of returnees and the consequences of illegal migration.
Project „Reintegrate – Support to sustainable (re)integration of returnees in Serbia“ is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany – BMZ.
The project is implemented by ASB Serbia and IDC in partnership with Regional Development Agency of Sandzak, Muslim Humanitarian Society “Merhamet – Sandzak” and with support of City Novi Pazar, Municipality of Sjenica and Municipality of Tutin