Project title: School of Journalism for Children and Youth – a step towards competencies for modern society
Duration of the project: 15/01/2019 – 15/08/2019
Total budget: 8,000 CHF
- Contribution to educational activity in the local environment through the school of journalism and the occupational activities.
- Encouraging youth activism and career planning.
- Development of competencies for contemporary society, including digital, collaborative, social and civic and communication skills.
- Promoting cultural values and content among young people.
- Educational workshops with selected users in the field of journalism, information and communication technologies, children / human rights, team roles and cooperation, ecology, contemporary occupations.
- Starting an electronic and printed magazine.
- Creating media content through fieldwork (public opinion polls, interviews, reportage, etc.).
- Prize – Educational trip for participants in the project.
The project is being implemented in Čačak thanks to the funds of the Municipality of Zolikon.