WISEs 4 Youth
The general objective of this project is to develop training activities for social entrepreneurial skills development targeting potential young social entrepreneurs in Western Balkans.
- The development of training curricula in WISEs management consisted of 2 modules. The first module will cover all important aspects of skills development for youth leading SE and/or WISE. The second training module will focus on the field of social impact measurement and management.
- Implementation of training curricula through training for trainers
- Transfer of knowledge to social entrepreneurs on a national level through national training activities
- Mobility and exchange of young social entrepreneurs through regional study visits
- Development of Social entrepreneurship all-stars – compound of best practices
- Peer to peer learning activity
- Development of a Sustainability Roadmap of Social Entrepreneurship among youth
- Development of a Toolkit that will include recommendations and project results
Duration of the project April 2022 – April 2024
Project budget: 250.000
The project is implemented by ENSIE network in partnership with ACT Group (CRO), SENT (SLO), CDI (SMK), Partners (ALB) and IDC (SRB)
Funded by Erasmus+ program: Partnership for Cooperation in the field of Youth