Initiative for Development and Cooperation is looking for
Initiative for Development and Cooperation Serbia (IDC Serbia) is a non-profit organization dedicated to social and economic inclusion of less privileged categories of citizens and protection of their human rights. We have been working with vulnerable social groups mainly living under the poverty threshold, and together with them we have been trying to fight for a higher degree of social inclusion. More information can be found on our website: www.idcserbia.org.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write content for both print and Web including the IDC Serbia website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
- Plan and implement a communications strategy.
- Monitor the IDC Serbia social media and online presence.
- Organize and direct conferences and events.
- Recommend techniques to improve the IDC Serbia public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the IDC Serbia and donators brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a NGO communications position
- Knows the procedures and regulations in the area of donor visibility
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Highly organized and deadline oriented;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- English fluency;
- An excellent team player with good skills in team work and consultative approach to decision
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV and motivational letter in English electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 27.12.2019.