Initiative for Development and Cooperation is looking for
Senior Procurement Officer
Initiative for Development and Cooperation Serbia (IDC Serbia) is a non-profit organization dedicated to social and economic inclusion of less privileged categories of citizens and protection of their human rights. We have been working with vulnerable social groups mainly living under the poverty threshold, and together with them we have been trying to fight for a higher degree of social inclusion. More information can be found on our website: www.idcserbia.org.
The Initiative for cooperation and development (IDC) in Serbia is searching for qualified applicants for the position of Senior Procurement Officer for its operations in Serbia.
The preferred professional characteristics of the potential candidates are the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the preparation of projects/ tenders for EU or other International Financial Institution-funded projects;
- Excellent command of English where an advanced certification level combined with a practical use in daily work is a must;
- Accomplished relevant university degree;
- High computer literacy. Proficient user of MS Office, Internet and Outlook, advanced user of Word and Excel;
- Outstanding drafting, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Hardworking and reliable person, with proven track record of professional results in a similar business setting (reference letters with contact details are mandatory);
- Well-mannered with proper work conduct, proactive and dedicated to achieving work tasks;
- A confident, credible personality;
- Serbian citizen or foreign national with a valid working permit in Serbia.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions. Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
Please send your Cover Letter and C.V. to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating Reference: Senior Procurement Officer, by Friday 21st February 2020, 16.00 o’clock.
Terms of Reference
SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
|Description of the position:||Manage office procurement through implementing all procedures related to procurement activities in accordance with donor guidelines|
|Place of work:||IDC Serbia, Belgrade|
|Reporting:||IDC Serbia – reports to director|
|Responsibilities:||Undertakes the project procurement activities covering the pre-award, award, and the post-award phases, such as: